31 Mar 2024, 03:36
Let's Chat!
Bc uh, Ill get grounded if I'm caught with it... I'm 12 and I'm sent to bed before 9, sucks alotGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 03:34LolRose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 03:32 Lucky! I wish it was still evening when I can eat whatever I want and not sneak and hide my tablet every time I hear a sound.
Ok, nobody saw this, ok???why do you have to hide your tablet?
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
31 Mar 2024, 03:36
Let's Chat!
Oop lol!Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 03:36Bc uh, Ill get grounded if I'm caught with it... I'm 12 and I'm sent to bed before 9, sucks alotGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 03:34LolRose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 03:32 Lucky! I wish it was still evening when I can eat whatever I want and not sneak and hide my tablet every time I hear a sound.
Ok, nobody saw this, ok???why do you have to hide your tablet?
, lol
31 Mar 2024, 03:39
Let's Chat!
Yep, that's my life, lol
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
31 Mar 2024, 03:49
Let's Chat!
Nopeee
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
31 Mar 2024, 03:55
Let's Chat!
@Colin McCorie Happy cake day!!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
31 Mar 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
Good night y'all, Imma go to sleep now!
And happy cake day @Colin McCorie!
And happy cake day @Colin McCorie!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!