Back 5631 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 03:34
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 03:32 Lucky! I wish it was still evening when I can eat whatever I want and not sneak and hide my tablet every time I hear a sound.

Ok, nobody saw this, ok???
Lol :lol: why do you have to hide your tablet?
Bc uh, Ill get grounded if I'm caught with it... I'm 12 and I'm sent to bed before 9, sucks alot :'( , lol

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 03:36
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 03:34
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 03:32 Lucky! I wish it was still evening when I can eat whatever I want and not sneak and hide my tablet every time I hear a sound.

Ok, nobody saw this, ok???
Lol :lol: why do you have to hide your tablet?
Bc uh, Ill get grounded if I'm caught with it... I'm 12 and I'm sent to bed before 9, sucks alot :'( , lol
Oop lol!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep, that's my life, lol :lol:

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
ooof, we don't want that.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nopeee :wise:

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
@Colin McCorie Happy cake day!!! :wow:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night y'all, Imma go to sleep now!

And happy cake day @Colin McCorie!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy cake day @Colin McCorie!

Good night, Rosie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy cake day
@Colin McCorie

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Happy cake day @Colin McCorie!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5631 / 18141