31 Mar 2024, 03:21
Let's Chat!
mhm!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
31 Mar 2024, 03:22
Let's Chat!
Woooh. Been awake all night so far and for me it is 4.22am. Im so tired but i can't sleep.
*hive fives Geraldine*
(I'm not okay. Im full of adrenaline)
*hive fives Geraldine*
(I'm not okay. Im full of adrenaline)
31 Mar 2024, 03:25
Let's Chat!
*high fives*
I sleep until the afternoon so XD I'm up all night, plus I like seeing England at night!!
I sleep until the afternoon so XD I'm up all night, plus I like seeing England at night!!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
31 Mar 2024, 03:27
Let's Chat!
Haha its still the evening for me lol!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
31 Mar 2024, 03:29
Let's Chat!
It's about 9:30ish for me, and I'm so tired
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
31 Mar 2024, 03:29
Let's Chat!
31 Mar 2024, 03:32
Let's Chat!
Lucky! I wish it was still evening when I can eat whatever I want and not sneak and hide my tablet every time I hear a sound.
Ok, nobody saw this, ok???
Ok, nobody saw this, ok???
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
31 Mar 2024, 03:34
Let's Chat!
LolRose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 03:32 Lucky! I wish it was still evening when I can eat whatever I want and not sneak and hide my tablet every time I hear a sound.
Ok, nobody saw this, ok???