31 Mar 2024, 02:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-93 @Rose (Rosie) Johnson helpppp
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Mar 2024, 02:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-94!!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
31 Mar 2024, 02:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-96!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
31 Mar 2024, 02:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-98
2:32 I need to spleeppppp!! And for you?
2:32 I need to spleeppppp!! And for you?
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
31 Mar 2024, 02:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-99.
3.33am sleeping on a coach is impossible
3.33am sleeping on a coach is impossible
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 31 Mar 2024, 02:34, edited 1 time in total.
31 Mar 2024, 02:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Oops! -98
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
31 Mar 2024, 02:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-100 ehehhe
you are on the bus, emiline??
you are on the bus, emiline??
Last edited by Mari Alves on 31 Mar 2024, 02:36, edited 2 times in total.
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"