Back 5628 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Goodnight everyone! (I'm back from my break by the way lol <3 )

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
fellow ravenclaw
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Willow!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone sleeping

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Rosie :) I don't think I've seen you before, so welcome! You're pfp is really pretty <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Your welcome, and thanks!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Willow!
OOC Let's Chat!
how's everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Liam?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing well just trying to find the right picture.. haha
Back 5628 / 18141