31 Mar 2024, 02:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-88
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
31 Mar 2024, 02:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-90
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
31 Mar 2024, 02:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-92!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
31 Mar 2024, 02:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-91 no no no no
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Mar 2024, 02:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-93 yesss
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"