Back 5627 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ROFL

Did you know, I intended Kaitlyn to be a Ravenclaw, but I messed up the sorting.
OOC Let's Chat!
You could have joined us in the takeover! :(

I intended Hufflepuff, but Ravenclaw fits too!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, I have no idea how I messed it up. But, I did.
OOC Let's Chat!
Some of the questions could have gone either way, and it's not like you messed up, Kaitlyn's life just took a different path than you envisioned! That can make for a grand adventure, too!
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha lol, true!

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, my friends, I shall see you on the morrow!
OOC Let's Chat!
Night!

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
That is so true, Alice. Kaitlyn wouldn't know the difference, anyway. :)

Good night Alice, Good night Emiline.
Back 5627 / 18141