Compliment the person above you!
Rosie you're so sweet and I love chatting with you in the OOC chat!!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
You seem so sweet and like such fun
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Compliment the person above you!
Aw so sweet! And I love your pfp! It's stunning!!!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
You are very kind, and you are so amazing at making graphics!! Five stars to Danielle's Boutique!!
I love your sweet personality, both IC and OOC. Also, so sorry about the delay on our starter, I'll try and get that out today!
Compliment the person above you!
Genevieve, you are very kind and energetic in a lot of threads!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really nice person with good morals
Compliment the person above you!
I love the art you create! And you're really friendly!
Compliment the person above you!
Kaitlyn!! amazing literally!!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Compliment the person above you!
Kaitlyn!! amazing literally!!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡