Back 5626 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

You're welcome! We eagles gotta stick together if we're gonna take over the chat thread :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha lol! The takeover is here

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope you have fun Alice! *sry late reply lol*

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, there's the takeover, lol :lol:

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol:

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
That's my secret, Lyra, I'm always having fun! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 00:38 Also what about fonts, I searched that up the other day and tried it but it didn't work!

And Post Images sounds cool, Danielle!
Hey, so about your discussion of earlier, you can also use this site: https://www.aesthetic-fonts.com/
There's lots of fonts here! I't very useful ;)

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, looks cool! Ill have to play around with it. Thanks, Lyra!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
lol! I hate to break the takeover. :)

The cursive and signature fonts, however, can be hard to read, imo.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sure, for a non eagle maybe. Eagle eyes, baby! :)
Back 5626 / 18141