31 Mar 2024, 00:28
Let's Chat!
I think you may have fun with it! You get to be way more hands on in battles. And I really like playing a lot into the barbarian role. Mussels over brains, like I make them very average in that scene. Ahhhh there great!!! XDAlice de Villiers wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 00:26This is my first time as a non DM playing anything martial. I've had a rogue, which is half martial in my opinion, but I mostly play casters like wizards or druidsQuinn Root wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 00:24 Ahh!!! Barbarian!!I love playing as those! XD
Ive played a dragonborn one, and she was really great!! Super fun. It was a solo session, and my DM made me roll for breakfast each day, and it was always really mid. XD
and with my family im playing a Gnome Barbarian, who is a princess, and huge on manners. So like if someone dose not say please or thank you to her, she kinda beats them up.
They are just so fun to play![]()
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
31 Mar 2024, 00:31
Let's Chat!
ColorRose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 00:27 About that, how would I in the code either put in color or images, that's stumping me!
Code: Select all
[color=#HEX][/color]Code: Select all
31 Mar 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
Thanks Kait!
I like this one, because she's unarmed based with fighting initiate and one level in monk, so she's this tiny little fairy just throwing haymakers. And the DM told us to start with magical items, so her AC is UP there, and she's totem of the bear!
And Rosie, there's a little color option in the text options with a little bucket. As for images, I think there are sites to host images, I had to google to find one
I like this one, because she's unarmed based with fighting initiate and one level in monk, so she's this tiny little fairy just throwing haymakers. And the DM told us to start with magical items, so her AC is UP there, and she's totem of the bear!
And Rosie, there's a little color option in the text options with a little bucket. As for images, I think there are sites to host images, I had to google to find one
31 Mar 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
Thanks Kaitlyn and Alice!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 00:31ColorRose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 00:27 About that, how would I in the code either put in color or images, that's stumping me!
ImagesCode: Select all
[color=#HEX][/color]For the color, you need a hex number. For the image, you need the link to the picture.Code: Select all
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
31 Mar 2024, 00:33
Let's Chat!
Like Kaitlyn said, you need a link to the image. I normally use a website called Post images and I get the code for my image after uploading it! If you have any other questions regarding images, feel free to ask!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
31 Mar 2024, 00:35
Let's Chat!
I've used imgbb. But, whichever one you feel is best is completely fine.
31 Mar 2024, 00:38
Let's Chat!
Also what about fonts, I searched that up the other day and tried it but it didn't work!
And Post Images sounds cool, Danielle!
And Post Images sounds cool, Danielle!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
31 Mar 2024, 00:41
Let's Chat!
There are a few fonts listed on here:
viewtopic.php?t=25140
I've played around with a few, and they seem to work
Just surround your text in TEXT if I remember right
viewtopic.php?t=25140
I've played around with a few, and they seem to work
Just surround your text in TEXT if I remember right
31 Mar 2024, 00:42
Let's Chat!
For fonts, the site has 3. signature, typewriter, and cursive. All 3 can be used with [font=(font choice here)] text here[/font]. For other fonts, you can just go to a website that let's you type your message and copy/paste it!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
31 Mar 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
Ok, thanks Alice and Danielle!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!