Compliment the person above you! GAME

Rosie you're so sweet and I love chatting with you in the OOC chat!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem so sweet and like such fun :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Aw so sweet! And I love your pfp! It's stunning!!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are very kind, and you are so amazing at making graphics!! Five stars to Danielle's Boutique!! <3 I love your sweet personality, both IC and OOC. Also, so sorry about the delay on our starter, I'll try and get that out today!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Genevieve, you are very kind and energetic in a lot of threads!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really nice person with good morals

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You signature is awsome!

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the art you create! And you're really friendly!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Kaitlyn!! amazing literally!!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Kaitlyn!! amazing literally!!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡