Back 5621 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Quinn!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Easter, everyone!

I’ll likely be on, and may try more homework. Lol.

Hi Quinn.
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn! Hello! :3
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Wonderful! Had a nice 73 degree day! How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright. It was pretty warm today and I went for a walk. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, Danielle! More eagles, nice
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Danielle!

Lol, Alice.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Danielle!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
Back 5621 / 18141