Back 5620 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Liam Morgan wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 23:26 *stands awkwardly in the corner*
Hey, Liam! Sometimes I feel like that! :)

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
I learned that you can look at the curriculum for each class, so I've been picking and choosing where possible! :3

I shall master every spell, or my name isn't Alice de Villiers!
OOC Let's Chat!
wont be on tomorrow much it's Easter sunday and I have church XD

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Easter, Geraldine :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too!:)

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Easter to you as well, Rosie :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Easter!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Easter!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 5620 / 18141