Back 5619 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks. What you up to?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice Emiline!


Hey, everyone!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice! I have a few to catch up on. 3, I think.

Hi Inara! Hi Rosie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Rosie, and I'm doing homework because it turns out it's quite fun! :) It's like a free review of Harry Potter lore, but it also provides spells :3

And hello Kaitlyn! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Wish I could do the homework. I just dont have motivation rn. Lol

Does anyone have any tips on either sleeping on a bus or staying awake on a bus.....
Im so bored and it's 1.45am I should be sleeping but i can't lol

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
If you have a hoodie, cover your eyes with the hood and use the other part as a pillow against a window
OOC Let's Chat!
*stands awkwardly in the corner*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Liam! :) Good to see more eagles in chat!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Alice!

I (finally) completed a homework earlier. I should do another.

Hi Liam.
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alice we Villiers ok trying that now

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 5619 / 18141