30 Mar 2024, 18:00
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm doing ok. You guys?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
30 Mar 2024, 18:02
Let's Chat!
Fine. Mostly being bored while trying to get rid of my writers block so that I can write my piles of rps.
30 Mar 2024, 18:44
Let's Chat!
I'm alright.
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
30 Mar 2024, 19:55
Let's Chat!
Hi Amanda!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Mar 2024, 20:09
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Staring at the chocolate bunny I bought for Easter trying to wait until tomorrow to eat it
Wbu?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Mar 2024, 20:14
Let's Chat!
at my dad's missing my catsLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 20:09I'm good! Staring at the chocolate bunny I bought for Easter trying to wait until tomorrow to eat it
Wbu?