Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-15

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-16

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-15

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-16

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-16

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-17

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-17

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-16

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish