Back 5613 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello Rose!

Have any of you seen M3GAN? My brother talked me into watching it, and it's kind of fantastic. So fun to watch
OOC Let's Chat!
sounds cool Alice!

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! I haven’t seen it yet.
OOC Let's Chat!
I saw the trailer, and didn't get through it. I got so scared as soon as M3GAN started acting a furry... I don't know why either..

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
My parents used to let me watch some of the worst horror as a kid, so it was pretty tame by comparison, but I just love the concept of a rogue AI in the body of a doll, and it has some very wholesome moments too!
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, I wish my parents would of done that when I was younger, lucky!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
It's not all it's cracked up to be, to be honest! It took until I was older to realize that ratings exist for a reason, especially in that early developmental phase
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
That's true!

Good morning Tracey!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5613 / 18141