30 Mar 2024, 04:50
Let's Chat!
finished my response I've been figuring out all day XD
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
30 Mar 2024, 04:55
Let's Chat!
I finished both of mine I'm still debating on joining any others.
Good night Kaitlyn!
Good night Kaitlyn!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
30 Mar 2024, 05:09
Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone! I'm turning in for the night. And werewolves do not suck, Ava!! Viva might be a little nervous around them sometimes IC, but I think werewolves can be amazing people! (I'm also hoping to do a thread with a werewolf eventually, to help Viva get over herself and realize werewolves are people too.)
Last edited by Genevieve Delacourt on 30 Mar 2024, 05:09, edited 1 time in total.
30 Mar 2024, 05:09
Let's Chat!
Night Genevieve!!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡