Back 5606 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:53 Shush Lils!

You always show up at the most inconvenient moments!
So that means you are getting into trouble

Kate what is he doing? Trying to get you to snog someone? /jk jk

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:57
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:53 Shush Lils!

You always show up at the most inconvenient moments!
So that means you are getting into trouble

Kate what is he doing? Trying to get you to snog someone? /jk jk
*flushes bright red* m-me? sn-snog? Oh no.

He's watching two girls in the common room.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:59
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:57
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:53 Shush Lils!

You always show up at the most inconvenient moments!
So that means you are getting into trouble

Kate what is he doing? Trying to get you to snog someone? /jk jk
*flushes bright red* m-me? sn-snog? Oh no.

He's watching two girls in the common room.
Hm I wonder why. He has a girlfriend

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 03:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:59
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:57
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:53 Shush Lils!

You always show up at the most inconvenient moments!
So that means you are getting into trouble

Kate what is he doing? Trying to get you to snog someone? /jk jk
*flushes bright red* m-me? sn-snog? Oh no.

He's watching two girls in the common room.
Hm I wonder why. He has a girlfriend
Hmmm. I've heard that, too.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oi! I'm not watching them!

There's just two girls there that I happen to be ... er ... you know. Watching?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 03:18 Oi! I'm not watching them!

There's just two girls there that I happen to be ... er ... you know. Watching?
where is this happening?

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
OOC Let's Chat!
omg this is actually really funny!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Ikr! :laugh:


All I just need now is some popcorn... ;)
Last edited by Rose (Rosie) Johnson on 30 Mar 2024, 03:30, edited 1 time in total.

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! What's happening here?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lots of things..

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
Back 5606 / 18141