30 Mar 2024, 02:57
Let's Chat!
So that means you are getting into troubleColin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:53 Shush Lils!
You always show up at the most inconvenient moments!
Kate what is he doing? Trying to get you to snog someone? /jk jk
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Mar 2024, 02:59
Let's Chat!
*flushes bright red* m-me? sn-snog? Oh no.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:57So that means you are getting into troubleColin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:53 Shush Lils!
You always show up at the most inconvenient moments!
Kate what is he doing? Trying to get you to snog someone? /jk jk
He's watching two girls in the common room.
30 Mar 2024, 03:02
Let's Chat!
Hm I wonder why. He has a girlfriendKaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:59*flushes bright red* m-me? sn-snog? Oh no.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:57So that means you are getting into troubleColin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:53 Shush Lils!
You always show up at the most inconvenient moments!
Kate what is he doing? Trying to get you to snog someone? /jk jk
He's watching two girls in the common room.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Mar 2024, 03:03
Let's Chat!
Hmmm. I've heard that, too.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 03:02Hm I wonder why. He has a girlfriendKaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:59*flushes bright red* m-me? sn-snog? Oh no.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:57So that means you are getting into troubleColin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:53 Shush Lils!
You always show up at the most inconvenient moments!
Kate what is he doing? Trying to get you to snog someone? /jk jk
He's watching two girls in the common room.
30 Mar 2024, 03:18
Let's Chat!
Oi! I'm not watching them!
There's just two girls there that I happen to be ... er ... you know. Watching?
There's just two girls there that I happen to be ... er ... you know. Watching?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Mar 2024, 03:18
Let's Chat!
where is this happening?Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 03:18 Oi! I'm not watching them!
There's just two girls there that I happen to be ... er ... you know. Watching?
Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville
Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
30 Mar 2024, 03:26
Let's Chat!
omg this is actually really funny!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
30 Mar 2024, 03:28
Let's Chat!
Ikr! 
All I just need now is some popcorn...
All I just need now is some popcorn...
Last edited by Rose (Rosie) Johnson on 30 Mar 2024, 03:30, edited 1 time in total.
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
30 Mar 2024, 03:31
Let's Chat!
Lots of things..
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!