Back 5605 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Geraldine Lund wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:12
Sullivan Olivier wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:10
Geraldine Lund wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:06 Eek my pjo rp site charecter got accepted XD
which site is this? I love PJO
https://worldofolympians.com/user

if that dont work it's called " World of Olympians "
I have accounts there.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:26
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:20 Colin's nickname for Geraldine! He's observing her and Lyra trying to make friends with each other in the common room!

You could join me!
Are you watching two girls in the common room, Colin?
:eyes:

Er!

..ahem..

I --- do believe --- there happen to be two girls in the common room...?

Not that I particularly noticed!
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 30 Mar 2024, 02:31, edited 1 time in total.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:29
Geraldine Lund wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:12
Sullivan Olivier wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:10
Geraldine Lund wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:06 Eek my pjo rp site charecter got accepted XD
which site is this? I love PJO
https://worldofolympians.com/user

if that dont work it's called " World of Olympians "
I have accounts there.
This site is great

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:31
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:26
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:20 Colin's nickname for Geraldine! He's observing her and Lyra trying to make friends with each other in the common room!

You could join me!
Are you watching two girls in the common room, Colin?
:eyes:

Er!

..ahem..

I --- do believe --- there happen to be two girls in the common room...?
...That you're watching?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:31
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:26
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:20 Colin's nickname for Geraldine! He's observing her and Lyra trying to make friends with each other in the common room!

You could join me!
Are you watching two girls in the common room, Colin?
:eyes:

Er!

..ahem..

I --- do believe --- there happen to be two girls in the common room...?
...That you're watching?
Um!

Watching? That's such a --- curious term!

What would make you think I'm watching?
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 30 Mar 2024, 02:35, edited 1 time in total.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:31
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:26
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:20 Colin's nickname for Geraldine! He's observing her and Lyra trying to make friends with each other in the common room!

You could join me!
Are you watching two girls in the common room, Colin?
:eyes:

Er!

..ahem..

I --- do believe --- there happen to be two girls in the common room...?
...That you're watching?
Um!

Watching? That's such a --- curious term!

What would make you think I'm [/i]watching?[/i]
Well, there are two young first-years in the common room. And you're there. What else could be going on?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:31
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:26

Are you watching two girls in the common room, Colin?
:eyes:

Er!

..ahem..

I --- do believe --- there happen to be two girls in the common room...?
...That you're watching?
Um!

Watching? That's such a --- curious term!

What would make you think I'm [/i]watching?[/i]
Well, there are two young first-years in the common room. And you're there. What else could be going on?
Ah...

:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

I ... think I left my homework in the library!

:whistling:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:56 Really!?
Yup!!

Colin what troubke are you getting into

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:37
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:31

:eyes:

Er!

..ahem..

I --- do believe --- there happen to be two girls in the common room...?
...That you're watching?
Um!

Watching? That's such a --- curious term!

What would make you think I'm [/i]watching?[/i]
Well, there are two young first-years in the common room. And you're there. What else could be going on?


Ah...

:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

I ... think I left my homework in the library!

:whistling:
Uh, huh. Likely story.
OOC Let's Chat!
Shush Lils!

You always show up at the most inconvenient moments!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 5605 / 18141