30 Mar 2024, 01:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-70
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Mar 2024, 01:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-71
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
30 Mar 2024, 01:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-72
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Mar 2024, 01:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-73
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
30 Mar 2024, 01:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-74
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Mar 2024, 01:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-75
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
30 Mar 2024, 01:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-74
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Mar 2024, 03:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-75
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Mar 2024, 04:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-76
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
30 Mar 2024, 05:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff