Back 5600 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Same. Spill the tea other than Minnies prank lmao

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Spill the tea Kaitlyn!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
We are waiting ^^

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
rofl.

Katie, Augustus, and Minnie are apart of a love triangle (I guess you can call it. Katie and Augustus did not know each other before the topic). In the latest post, Minnie admitted to having a crush on both Katie and Augustus.
OOC Let's Chat!
oh? :eyes:

Is tea is being spilled? :eyes:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
oooh! that sounds interesting

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I should also include that Katie does have a crush on Minnie (for a while), and has finally admitted it to Minnie (although, the poem she wrote Minnie for the cupcake decorating errand likely hinted it).
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahhh puppy love, adorable! I respect all things chaotic gay in the world

Also, saw your post Quinn! I'm reading and replying as we speak! :3
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw cute!!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol:

Im working on doing some homework to submit next month! So I might take a bit to reply haha

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 5600 / 18141