30 Mar 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
Same. Spill the tea other than Minnies prank lmao
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Mar 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
We are waiting
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Mar 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
rofl.
Katie, Augustus, and Minnie are apart of a love triangle (I guess you can call it. Katie and Augustus did not know each other before the topic). In the latest post, Minnie admitted to having a crush on both Katie and Augustus.
Katie, Augustus, and Minnie are apart of a love triangle (I guess you can call it. Katie and Augustus did not know each other before the topic). In the latest post, Minnie admitted to having a crush on both Katie and Augustus.
30 Mar 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
oh? 
Is tea is being spilled?

Is tea is being spilled?
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
30 Mar 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
oooh! that sounds interesting
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
30 Mar 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
I should also include that Katie does have a crush on Minnie (for a while), and has finally admitted it to Minnie (although, the poem she wrote Minnie for the cupcake decorating errand likely hinted it).
30 Mar 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Ahhh puppy love, adorable! I respect all things chaotic gay in the world
Also, saw your post Quinn! I'm reading and replying as we speak! :3
Also, saw your post Quinn! I'm reading and replying as we speak! :3
30 Mar 2024, 01:13
Let's Chat!
Im working on doing some homework to submit next month! So I might take a bit to reply haha
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |