29 Mar 2024, 23:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-62
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
30 Mar 2024, 00:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-64
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
30 Mar 2024, 00:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-65
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Mar 2024, 00:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-67
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
30 Mar 2024, 01:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-68
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Mar 2024, 01:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-70
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Mar 2024, 01:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-71
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡