30 Mar 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
Sorry to change the subject, but I just want to say thank you to the people who donate code. I'm going through that thread right now, and there are some very talented people in there!
30 Mar 2024, 00:34
Let's Chat!
Great, thanks! :3 How about you?
(Also, I see you all over the site on like a million threads. I respect the grind! :3)
(Also, I see you all over the site on like a million threads. I respect the grind! :3)
30 Mar 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, kind of tired.
haha, lol. A lot of those were planned and/or partially abandoned. But, thank you.
That reminds me, I need to write an entry on Kaitlyn's relationship with Alice.
haha, lol. A lot of those were planned and/or partially abandoned. But, thank you.
That reminds me, I need to write an entry on Kaitlyn's relationship with Alice.
30 Mar 2024, 00:39
Let's Chat!
I like how early their first meeting was! It leaves tons of room for them to interact throughout the year! :3
30 Mar 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
The best roads start with a speedbump!
...
That was supposed to sound wise... ':\
...
That was supposed to sound wise... ':\
30 Mar 2024, 00:45
Let's Chat!
Ooo drama??? What did Alice say to Kate??
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews