29 Mar 2024, 21:35
Let's Chat!
I am currently debating(again) on making a iNPC
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
Hey, guys. If any of you want an iNPC, get the application in before March 31st. They are basically student characters in other foreign schools. You can only play them in that school, or when they come to Hogwarts (like they will be soon).
29 Mar 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
ohh iNPCs!! Fun!
Any schools in mind?
Any schools in mind?
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
29 Mar 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
of course!Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 21:35Thanks Geraldine!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
Should I make an iNCP? Sounds fun!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
29 Mar 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
if ya want! Im do it now!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 21:51
Let's Chat!
If you want! My iNPC is Devon, an Ilvermorny student.
They can be on their respective school team (if you want). You choose their stats. But their spells, potions, etc match the ones in your trunk.
They can be on their respective school team (if you want). You choose their stats. But their spells, potions, etc match the ones in your trunk.
29 Mar 2024, 21:51
Let's Chat!
Woohoo Kim and Bailey you got to snog!!!!!!! ❤
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Mar 2024, 21:52
Let's Chat!
I was gonna make mine an ilvermorny student
OOOOH
OOOOH
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |