29 Mar 2024, 15:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-77
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 15:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-78
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 15:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-79
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 15:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-80
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 15:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-82
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 15:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-83
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 15:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-84
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 15:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-85
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 15:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-86
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡