29 Mar 2024, 14:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-50
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-51
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-52
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-53
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 15:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-54
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 15:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-55
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 15:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-56
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 15:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-57
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 15:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-58
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)