29 Mar 2024, 14:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-44
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-45
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-46
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47 @Simon Kincaid have you signed the baikim petition?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 14:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-46 whoa I asked first lol I get rhe 5 galleons if he signs. Good luck Mia!
Last edited by Lily Isobel McCoire on 29 Mar 2024, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Mar 2024, 14:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47 I haven't.... not sure on it
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-46 LMAO
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Mar 2024, 14:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡