29 Mar 2024, 14:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16 trying to choose a book for a vampire to read on a train ride isn't easy
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-17 I bet.
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-19 but Simon's father has to read something
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-20 oh.
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-21 I think I just found it
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-23 I'm debating whether to have Simon and he play another round of 'rapid fire questions' too
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-24
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.