29 Mar 2024, 14:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 14:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 14:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9 we were off track, but oh well
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-10
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-11
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12 omg I just noticed we were ha-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13 I didn't notice it right away
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡