29 Mar 2024, 14:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
29 Mar 2024, 14:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Mar 2024, 14:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 I've started writing Simon's summer threads already
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6 ??
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 14:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7 I guess so
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8 I'm trying to reply to like...8 rps because I've been out!
29 Mar 2024, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9 yea catch up can be hard. I think I just have too much to try and get accomplished with him during the Summer
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6 ans I'm bored cause I finished mine lmao
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews