29 Mar 2024, 14:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 I think I need more rp threads
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Mar 2024, 14:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 lol
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
29 Mar 2024, 14:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 14:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews