Back 5581 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Kaitlyn!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 13:50 Hi Geraldine!

Hi Minnie! How has your break been?
My break was good, but I have a lot of rps to catch up on now.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 13:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 13:50 Hi Geraldine!

Hi Minnie! How has your break been?
My break was good, but I have a lot of rps to catch up on now.
I'm glad to hear that. And, ooof, I get that feeling. A few days ago, I was swamped with replies on here and pfr.
Geraldine Lund wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 13:51 Hi Kaitlyn!
How have you been, Geraldine?
OOC Let's Chat!
ONE MORE SIGNATURE!!! I MESSED UP ON THE COUNT SO SORRY.

BUT ONEEEEEE MOREEEEE for real

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
ARGHH, SOMEONE SIGN ITTT! :rofl:

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 13:56 ONE MORE SIGNATURE!!! I MESSED UP ON THE COUNT SO SORRY.

BUT ONEEEEEE MOREEEEE for real
I signed it.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Woo! Yes but we still need one more

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
iNPCs count too, Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 13:59 iNPCs count too, Minnie!
I did my incp, I had already done Minnie.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5581 / 18141