29 Mar 2024, 13:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 13:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
26
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 13:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 13:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 13:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Mar 2024, 13:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 13:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
23
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 13:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 13:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
21
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 13:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡