29 Mar 2024, 13:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
33
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 13:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
34
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Mar 2024, 13:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
33
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 13:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
34
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Mar 2024, 13:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
33
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 13:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
32
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 13:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
31
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 13:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Mar 2024, 13:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 13:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.