29 Mar 2024, 05:08
Let's Chat!
Good night, y'all!
Rosie Johnsonβ€. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
29 Mar 2024, 05:12
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks Viva!
Night Roise!
I'm good, how 'bout you Liam?
Night Roise!
I'm good, how 'bout you Liam?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Mar 2024, 05:14
Let's Chat!
[quote]That's good!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Mar 2024, 05:15
Let's Chat!
I have info about his parents up
need to save up for the fake slip I currently only have 13 Sickles and 22 knuts and I need 6 galleons so I've got a bit of a way to go
need to save up for the fake slip I currently only have 13 Sickles and 22 knuts and I need 6 galleons so I've got a bit of a way to go
Last edited by Liam Morgan on 29 Mar 2024, 05:20, edited 1 time in total.
29 Mar 2024, 05:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Mar 2024, 05:41
Let's Chat!
[quote]Is it an open thread?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish