What song are you currently listening to?

Maria Clara - Magnus Haven

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

What song are you currently listening to?
YOURS - JIN

What song are you currently listening to?
Ex-Wives - SIX the Musical!!!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore

What song are you currently listening to?
I'm not sure if I can post this here but I made a song.

Reducio
(Verse 1)
I walk this road, a solo journey,
No hand to hold, but I'm not worried.
I've got dreams, big as the sky,
Don't need another to get by.

(Chorus)
'Cause I don't need love to feel complete,
Got my own rhythm, my own heartbeat.
I'm riding solo, I'm flying free,
I'm not alone, I've got me.

(Verse 2)
I chase the sun, I dance in the rain,
I'm my own muse, I break the chain.
Love's a choice, not a need,
I'm the author of my creed.

(Bridge)
I've found peace in my own space,
I've found joy in my own grace.
Love may come, and love may go,
But I'm steadfast, I'm my own glow.

(Chorus)
'Cause I don't need love to feel alive,
I've got my passion, my inner drive.
I'm riding solo, I'm soaring high,
I'm not alone, I've got my sky.

(Outro)
So here I stand, strong and proud,
In my own love, I'm wrapped around.
I don't need love to find my way,
I am enough, every single day.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

What song are you currently listening to?
swoon - beach weather

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

What song are you currently listening to?
Mia Fuzy wrote: 27 Mar 2024, 13:22 I'm not sure if I can post this here but I made a song.

Reducio
(Verse 1)
I walk this road, a solo journey,
No hand to hold, but I'm not worried.
I've got dreams, big as the sky,
Don't need another to get by.

(Chorus)
'Cause I don't need love to feel complete,
Got my own rhythm, my own heartbeat.
I'm riding solo, I'm flying free,
I'm not alone, I've got me.

(Verse 2)
I chase the sun, I dance in the rain,
I'm my own muse, I break the chain.
Love's a choice, not a need,
I'm the author of my creed.

(Bridge)
I've found peace in my own space,
I've found joy in my own grace.
Love may come, and love may go,
But I'm steadfast, I'm my own glow.

(Chorus)
'Cause I don't need love to feel alive,
I've got my passion, my inner drive.
I'm riding solo, I'm soaring high,
I'm not alone, I've got my sky.

(Outro)
So here I stand, strong and proud,
In my own love, I'm wrapped around.
I don't need love to find my way,
I am enough, every single day.

Wait thats so cool omg i wish i could write music!!

I'm listening to "pretty isn't pretty" by olivia Rodrigo

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore

What song are you currently listening to?
Snakes- from Arcane soundtrack

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

What song are you currently listening to?
Faster n' Harder by 6arleyhuman

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

What song are you currently listening to?
From Now On - The Greatest Showman

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

What song are you currently listening to?
Footloose- Glee Cast

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency