Back 5562 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

well no one is asking me
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah

also my Shop ( viewtopic.php?t=31562 ) is having a sale everything is 1 sickles from now to Easter sunday-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm very tired

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m sorry, Amanda!

Hi Victoria !
OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:29 I'm very tired

Me too!

And Amanda, Imma be solo too, bc I'm to nervous!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all!!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rosie *gives her a hug*

Hi Quinn!
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:51 Never fear Sulli, a McCoire's socks are never dirty!
*raises eyebrow* I am sure Ciáran and Mom have a different story

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
*Yawned*

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 5562 / 18141