Back 5560 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi guys! @Colin McCoire I posted a reply in the open thread you mentioned

Fun to see Slytherins dominating the chat rn :innocent:

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lyra! :)

Always fun to see.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oo nice! Glad to see you there Lyra!

Melody, you should join too! Especially if you want to ask a certain Slytherin to the ball! :P

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
oooooh!

*gasps*
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:19
Sullivan Olivier wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:10
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:01 *baps Sulli with sock*

Good to see so many Sneks here!
why do you hate me so much>
You said my brother wears dirty socks! :@
I said no such thing. I only hoped they were clean :)

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
OOC Let's Chat!
I came back so confused what did I miss🥺

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
oh my!

I ask that myself all the time, Geraldine.
OOC Let's Chat!
lol

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Never fear Sulli, a McCoire's socks are never dirty!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, Colin

You're an absolutely stunning, murderous little creature. // Prince Casteel Da'Neer, from From Blood and Ash by Jennifer J. Armentrout
Back 5560 / 18141