28 Mar 2024, 20:23
Let's Chat!
Hi guys! @Colin McCoire I posted a reply in the open thread you mentioned
Fun to see Slytherins dominating the chat rn
Fun to see Slytherins dominating the chat rn
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
28 Mar 2024, 20:43
Let's Chat!
Oo nice! Glad to see you there Lyra!
Melody, you should join too! Especially if you want to ask a certain Slytherin to the ball!
Melody, you should join too! Especially if you want to ask a certain Slytherin to the ball!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Mar 2024, 20:45
Let's Chat!
I said no such thing. I only hoped they were cleanColin McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:19You said my brother wears dirty socks!![]()
Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville
Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
28 Mar 2024, 20:45
Let's Chat!
I came back so confused what did I miss
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
28 Mar 2024, 20:47
Let's Chat!
lol
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
28 Mar 2024, 20:51
Let's Chat!
Never fear Sulli, a McCoire's socks are never dirty!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Mar 2024, 20:55
Let's Chat!
Hey, Colin
You're an absolutely stunning, murderous little creature. // Prince Casteel Da'Neer, from From Blood and Ash by Jennifer J. Armentrout