Back 5557 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ello!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Roazin Democius wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 18:25 Hello
hey there, I love your PFP

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
OOC Let's Chat!
how's everyone doing?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Sullivan Olivier wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:07
Roazin Democius wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 18:25 Hello
hey there, I love your PFP
*throws sock at*

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:11 how's everyone doing?
I've been doing a-ok👍 and you?

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Sullivan Olivier wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:07
Roazin Democius wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 18:25 Hello
hey there, I love your PFP
Thank you!
Lorcan McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:12
Sullivan Olivier wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:07
Roazin Democius wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 18:25 Hello
hey there, I love your PFP
*throws sock at*
*watches passively*

You're an absolutely stunning, murderous little creature. // Prince Casteel Da'Neer, from From Blood and Ash by Jennifer J. Armentrout
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooooo more firsties!!! Anyone want to sign the petition lmao.
Also hi Victoria!
Be nice Lorcan

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:11 how's everyone doing?
I'm working to exams

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:19
Danielle Alden wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:11 how's everyone doing?
I'm working to exams
Hello Victoria!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 19:17 Ooooo more firsties!!! Anyone want to sign the petition lmao.
Also hi Victoria!
Be nice Lorcan
B-but you are never nice!

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
Back 5557 / 18141