Compliment the person above you! GAME

You are very nice and kind!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your fc is very pretty, and I love the heart in your signature!! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are very kind and A very good customer!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ty, Genevieve!


Mia, you are very nice and I just love yr pfp! It’s so cool!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
thanks, you seem nice and you FC is very pretty!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your profile picture

Maria Johnson :)

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Name and profile picture is cute!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like Slytherins!

Andy Loggins, Ravenclaw

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Kaitlyn, you are very kind and I love yr pfp!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!