28 Mar 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
Dont knock it off what?? I'm not doing anything *looks innocent*Lorcan McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 14:30 Yes, please bring back warm weather. We are ready for some serious sunshine.
Also Lily.... I am gonna tell Colin if you don't knock it off!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Mar 2024, 16:28
Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 14:50Dont knock it off what?? I'm not doing anything *looks innocent*Lorcan McCoire wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 14:30 Yes, please bring back warm weather. We are ready for some serious sunshine.
Also Lily.... I am gonna tell Colin if you don't knock it off!
Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
28 Mar 2024, 16:36
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! :]
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
28 Mar 2024, 16:45
Let's Chat!
Tracey! How are you?
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
28 Mar 2024, 16:48
Let's Chat!
Congrats!! 
Im good! About to work on the reply I owe, then I will be all caught up lol
Im good! About to work on the reply I owe, then I will be all caught up lol
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
28 Mar 2024, 16:50
Let's Chat!
Good luck! :] Im sure you can get 'em done
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |