28 Mar 2024, 12:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
28 Mar 2024, 12:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
28 Mar 2024, 12:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24 hi hi Mia
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
28 Mar 2024, 12:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 hi hi Violet, hope all is well!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
28 Mar 2024, 12:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
21
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
28 Mar 2024, 12:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
28 Mar 2024, 12:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
21 woo, hi Geraldine and Scarletta
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
28 Mar 2024, 12:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Hello Simon! Yes all is well, but I js have so much work to do rn, that I'll have to be slow. Somehow I can't write that well when I'm this busy and I don't really want to js give out bland replies lol