Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

27

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
26

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
25

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
24 hi hi Mia

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
23

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
22 hi hi Violet, hope all is well!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
21

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
22

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
21 woo, hi Geraldine and Scarletta

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
20 Hello Simon! Yes all is well, but I js have so much work to do rn, that I'll have to be slow. Somehow I can't write that well when I'm this busy and I don't really want to js give out bland replies lol

And I'm a monster on the hill