28 Mar 2024, 01:01
Let's Chat!
Dang! Grats on four miles!!
Im good! Writing an open train thread lol.
Im good! Writing an open train thread lol.
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
28 Mar 2024, 01:03
Let's Chat!
thanks, and good luck with getting that thread up! I was going to work on a reply to one of my rps but then I got distracted lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
28 Mar 2024, 01:05
Let's Chat!
Of course! and thanks! :]
Good luck with your thread!
I understand getting distracted haha.
Good luck with your thread!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
28 Mar 2024, 01:06
Let's Chat!
hopefully I can get it done by the end of the day. tiktok got the better of me lmao
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
28 Mar 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
Ahh that is so read
I think you can! :] and if not there is always tomorrow.
I think you can! :] and if not there is always tomorrow.
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
28 Mar 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
I'm good, how about you, Danielle?
Nice, Quinn.
I'm trying to tackle my backlog of replies. All came in this afternoon while I was at work.
Nice, Quinn.
I'm trying to tackle my backlog of replies. All came in this afternoon while I was at work.
28 Mar 2024, 01:11
Let's Chat!
yep! might just work on graphics and stuff for the ball instead. Dani still hasn't gotten a date yet lol
I'm a little tired Kaitlyn, and good luck on those replies!
I'm a little tired Kaitlyn, and good luck on those replies!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
28 Mar 2024, 01:16
Let's Chat!
aw, you'll find someone! The topic for mine is currently at a standstill, so I need to wait for that one. Then again, we have some time left. 
Aw, I understand that feeling. I hope you can relax a bit.
Aw, I understand that feeling. I hope you can relax a bit.
28 Mar 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
crossing my fingers someone will respond lol. and I'm starting to relax a little more. track took a lot out of me today lmao
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
28 Mar 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
banana
"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7