Back 5539 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oops, sry, I should of quoted that he had said... But hi Tracey!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle's Cousin is officially on the site at Beauxbatons

💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya! *has been busy*
OOC Let's Chat!
hey Kaitlyn!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
how you doing?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Quinn!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Danielle! How are you?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
A little tired lol. Ran 4 miles at track. what about you?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
Back 5539 / 18141