27 Mar 2024, 16:39
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof, sometimes internet can be like that. Oh, yay! At least you found a good fc!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Mar 2024, 16:40
Let's Chat!
Yeah lol
Now I have to re-code and semi-update my ency. I might do some more homework, or make an open rp. Not sure
Now I have to re-code and semi-update my ency. I might do some more homework, or make an open rp. Not sure
| sta โข 5 | eva โข 4 | str โข 6 Stats wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 7 | โ โ โ โขโข Quinn โขโข โI regret nothing, ever.โ โ Jack Sparrow โ โ โ โขโข Nick โขโข |
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
27 Mar 2024, 16:41
Let's Chat!
[quote]Fun! Good luck!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Mar 2024, 16:41
Let's Chat!
haha thanks! :]
| sta โข 5 | eva โข 4 | str โข 6 Stats wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 7 | โ โ โ โขโข Quinn โขโข โI regret nothing, ever.โ โ Jack Sparrow โ โ โ โขโข Nick โขโข |
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
27 Mar 2024, 16:47
Let's Chat!
[quote](:
I need to figure out what to do for the essence prompt, but I forgot what an essence is
I need to figure out what to do for the essence prompt, but I forgot what an essence is
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Mar 2024, 17:47
Let's Chat!
i just did lavender essential oils, since essence can also mean an extract or concentrate used for flavoring or scent lol
STA 7 โ EVA 8 โ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 โ ARC 5 โ ACC 7 |
27 Mar 2024, 17:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh, that really helped, maybe I'll make a banner, or write about baking cookies?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Mar 2024, 17:59
Let's Chat!
I just did a little board! And I'm glad I could help!
STA 7 โ EVA 8 โ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 โ ARC 5 โ ACC 7 |
27 Mar 2024, 18:16
Let's Chat!
[quote](:
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Mar 2024, 18:38
Let's Chat!
hii
STAโฟ9๏นEVAโฟ5๏นSTRโฟ4 WISโฟ7๏นARCโฟ4๏นACCโฟ6 |
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐ค๐ค๐ ๐๐ โ the end of beginnings |